Thursday, October 31, 2013

Blogger's Quilt Festival: Purple and Yellow Quilt


My second choice to enter into the Blogger's Quilt Festival is what I have referred to as my Purple and Yellow Quilt. Perhaps I should really name it someday...maybe something like Purple Flowers and Sunshine. Any ideas are welcomed. :)

I made this quilt for a niece and I just knew I wanted it to be purple and yellow and I only wanted to use what was in my stash. I definitely had my reservations while making it, but once it was finally all together, I decided that I liked it. A lot.


This is possibly my favorite backing fabric ever. It is so vibrant! This is a baby quilt and it measures 30"x 30".


I'm linking up at the Blogger's Quilt Festival and assigning this quilt to the Two-Color category. Check out all the beautiful quilts and vote for your favorites. Remember there are several categories to browse!


5 comments:

  1. I love the color combination that you used:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uncle Phil says name it Blue Triangle. He sees a blue triangle in the middle. I dont see it but he's the artist in the group

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! The colors remind me of pansies, which are such a cheerful flower! A very sweet quilt!

    ReplyDelete