Friday, August 16, 2013

Have You Cleaned Your Machine Lately?

My machine was starting to have a few hiccups... and I had an itching voice reminding me it was time to clean my machine, oh, about six quilts ago.


I've done this once before about eight months ago. It was definitely time. It didn't take me too long to clean out, but there was a LOT of lint down in there.
 

This is after taking the black bobbin casing out (note first picture). I'm pretty sure all that lint under the bobbin casing was the source of my issues. My machine was much happier after all this.

This is your friendly public service reminder to clean your machine. Have a great Friday!



1 comment:

  1. I had to do this a couple of days ago. My bobbin got all tangled and I had to take it apart to get it out and discovered a picture that looks just like yours! I'm go to (try to remember to) clean it at least once a month! Although I likely won't remember until it reminds me again in it's not so friendly way!

    ReplyDelete