Tuesday, August 6, 2013

WIP Husband's Knots Quilt



After my first attempt at a manly quilt didn't go so well and my husband said he loves anything I make didn't like it anyway, I decided to try again. I wanted to make him a quilt for his birthday and to take with him on all his rotations. So I had him pick it all out. After all, I want him to use it and love it. I'm so over the surprise thing, it's too stressful. :)






 This is the "Knots" pattern by Natalia Bonner. He really loves it. He wanted it identical to hers. But we ventured out to turquoise and orange shot cottons instead.

Also, I am excited to be hosting the TGIFF Link-Up here on Friday! Come join in!



Linking up with WIP Wednesday.

7 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous! Love the pattern and the colour choices. I think it's easier when the recipient picks out what they'd like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh that's very effective!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How neat that your hubby wanted a quilt like his daughter's and then why not it is an awesome quilt. I am with you better to have them pick out or give you an idea what they like rather than a surprise that chances them not really liking it! I love how the quilt looks 3D.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea to have your husband choose, that way you know he really will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, this is fantastic! I love this! :)

    ReplyDelete