Monday, June 3, 2013

Patchwork Baby Quilt


I made this for our newest addition.
It's the perfect size to use for her carrier when we go out and about. It measures about 32" x32".
 It took about four hours start to finish, so it was a nice "quick" finish!

I had a rough time machine quilting it, my fabric kept getting bunched when I'd cross an area already quilted. I echoed on both sides of the seams.


I used mostly a Birds and Berries charm pack by Moda and the backing is from the Power Pop line.

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I hope next week to start on a floor quilt for my soon to arrive granddaughter. I'm sure I won't get done in four hours though! That's great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I used a charm pack, so I didn't have to spend all that time cutting either. That shaved a good chunk off. Good luck with your project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really pretty quilt with great colors! and so efficient (I love precuts!!).

    :) Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

    ReplyDelete